The Task UI Frame control allows the user to view and take action on a task and comes with easy to configure appearance and behavior options. The Task List control lists the tasks, and the Task UI Frame control displays the selected task.
Like all Portal Builder controls, you can trigger events that are fired when the user interacts with the control (see the Event and Methods sections below and the Event Handling article for more information).
Style of Content The specified style of the frame. The name of the CSS file, the type, and the app acronym
Css file Name of the CSS file
Css Type Web, External, Server, Design
Width The width of the frame, e.g 50px, 100%, default unit is in px if not specified
Height The height of the frame, e.g 50px, 100%, default unit is in px if not specified
Navigate On Task Closed Will have the control fire a boundary event when the frame is closed
Here are the Task List configuration option settings...
Note: The Control Id of the Task UI Frame is Task_UI_Frame1
The Task UI Frame configuration option settings...
When the page first loads...
When a task is selected, that task is displayed...
With the Task UI Frame control, there are 5 types of event handlers:
- On Load When the page loads, Note that this particular event is only fired ONCE per page load
- On Task Open When a task is opened
- On Task Closed When a task is closed
- On Task Unavailable When a task is not available
- On Status Changed When the status of a task has changed
For detailed information on the available methods for this control, access the JS Doc file.
- Author: Courtney Silva
- Date Created: February 19, 2016
- Date Modified: March 1, 2016